Girl Talk = B your L in my F.

Undoubtedly one of the most genius men whose name I do not know (actually I just googled it and it's Greg Gillis), the mastermind behind Girl Talk does it again with his 4th cd titled Feed the Animals. The album is available online on his myspace for free, and you can download the digital version for as much as YOU want to pay... For those who pay over $10 you will also receive the actual physical when it comes out.

Honestly, this album seems to incorporate every pop song that I've loved in the last year, paired with every classic hip hop/rock song that you can imagine:

Mixing Lil Mama's Lip Gloss over Metallica's The One (LIKE THIS)
...
Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares 2 U with Lil Wayne/Dj Drama's Gettin' Some Head (PLAYING YOUR PART PT 1)
...
The Weight by The Band fused with Blackstreet's No Diggity which then transforms into Cassidy's My Drink, My Two Step over Ace of Base I saw the Sign (STILL HERE)
...
Crank That Soulja Boy and Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy (DON'T STOP)
...
Outkast's Mrs Jackson flows into Jackson's 5 ABC with Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody (WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT)
...
Len's Steal My Sunshine with I Want You To Want Me by Cheap Trick to Young Leek's Jiggle It followed by Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze and Yael Naim's New Soul with Eminem and Nate Dogg's Shake That (NO PAUSE)

And there are so many more songs that you will recognize, like ones we all know from Fern Gully (na nananana nananana nanana nanana... just me?) and Dawson's Creek...
etc etc etc
It's absolutely Brilliant with a capital B!





I'm Sarah. I do what I want.