I saw the future and the geeks were right!

***I apologize in advance for my lazyness lately, specifically right now and this blog...***

The Faint just released their 6th studio album titled Fasciinatiion on August 5th, 2008, a follow up to their 2004 superbadass hit Wet From Birth.
I don't think it measures up.
At all.

HOWEVER...I wouldn't say this is a shitty album (it's a grower though that's fer damn sure) it's just different than the last, and not nearly as catchy the first time through.
More obscure, less dancy, and a ton more synth can sum up this album nicely.
Incorporating a lot more distortion and build up, but not actually building up to anything...
They also seem to have gotten a lot cleaner and angrier, less dirty sexy lyrics and more spooky undertones...

Yep. That's about all I have to say.
I like it... it's The Faint after all... But it's no Wet From Birth, so don't expect it to be.





I'm Sarah. I do what I want.