Since when did Conor become Dylan?

So I'm sitting here listening to the Conor Oberst self titled solo album and like, HOLY SHIT.
Can you say Bob Dylan?
HELLO!
I'm actually amazed. And I've always loved Conor and Bright Eyes, but this album completely blows me away.
No doubt about it, Conor Oberst is actually the next Bob Dylan.
100%.
The song Getwellcards has an uncanny resemblance to Dylan... the folky guitar, the voice, everything. Later in the album a song titled Moab helps to strengthen the connection as well.

WOW.
WOW.
WOW.

It just keeps getting better and better. From the beautifully haunting piano in Eagle On A Pole and the upbeat toe tapper called NYCGone Gone, Oberst has outdone himself once again... and this time is going to be hard to beat, with or without the help of his many bands.

Incredible.
Listen to it.
Now.
KK.





I'm Sarah. I do what I want.