Electric Six is back!

Back with their 6th release since 2003, Electric Six finally caught my attention with their latest album Flashy.
After hearing this record I think I'll have to go back and check out their older stuff, because although I've heard of them before I don't think I've ever actually listened to them and had no idea they were the punk/garage/disco/new wave/metal infused band that they are.
It's simple with lots of distortion and upstrokes, it's catchy, and the although the guys voice is very similar to Creed/Nickelback you can tell he doesn't take it as seriously and it actually works well with the genre of music. And trust me, I HATE.... no no no, I DETEST Creed and Nickelback's vocals.
Some tracks remind me of Weezer a bit, so definitely check them out!





I'm Sarah, I do what I want.