My latest obsessions...

The Half Jeffersons
Think Hayden meets Taking Back Sunday... If they had sex, had a baby, and the baby mostly took after Hayden but also benefited from all the good qualities of TBS, and sprouted into The Half Jeffersons from Powhatan, Virginia.
AWESOME(-O)!

Pull The Pin
Nothing really stands out about this band, but they really remind me of Blink 182 or MxPx, and I'm not afraid to admit that I like it. The trio pumps out super catchy pop punk, nasally-voiced tunes that will totally keep you coming back for more.

Stereo Skyline
If you like cheesy/catchy/dancy/poppy/cutesy/syth-filled crap like I do, you'll love this. Sounds like a Hellogoodbye-fused Metro Station.

Valet Parking
Hilarious cover of Afternoon Delight and they even throw in Ron Burgundy voice-overs, that's what I'm talking about!!! Their own stuff is good standard pop punk (not the super cheesy kind) so make sure to give it a listen too.

Patent Pending
First off, their upcoming show poster has a giant picture of Ricky Gervais, enough said right? Lastly, they fucking rock.