Bob Dylan - Together Through Life

The man of my dreams has done it again. Bob Dylan has just released yet another masterpiece (what else could come out of that beautiful man) and boy can he still rock it. Like the last this album this has jazz lounge kind of feel to it, with a lot of guitar parts hitting up great, classic rock solos, and of course still reppin' the beautiful harmonica and even an accordion in parts? (I may be mistaken...)
While his whine is replaced by rasp I still stand firm that he sounds just as hot as ever, and doling out sensitive love songs only burrows him deeper into my heart <3.
Although, the older he gets the more I can't shake seeing old people dancing in a nursing home, awkwardly trying not to fall or break a bone while jiving along at snail speed whenever I listen to his newer songs.
Odd!?

Similar Artists: Lou Reed, Leonard Cohen