Big Business - Mind The Drift

Big Business is a three-piece band including Melvin's drummer Dale Crover on guitar. I hate to say it, but this sludgy stoner metal group has to be one of the worst bands I've heard so far in 2009. It almost makes me gag when listening to it... icky and gross... just like a slug. The vocals sound like he has some sort of ... dare I say it ... mental disorder (my apologies if he actually does... or to those who do... I was going to say it sounds like Down Syndrome but I'm betting that would be highly offensive) or maybe like he bit his tongue seconds before recording and it swelled up and he could barely sing around it, but they kept the recording anyway...

I'm sorry...
I missed that whole "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" lesson part of childhood. So sue me (only not really please).

Similar Artists: Melvins