The Crystal Method - Divided By Night

Where do I begin? The Method is back, where’s my Crystal at? Already getting goose bumps and have only just begun! This big-beat house electro duo are cranking out the head bangers once again! Having such albums as Community Service vol 1&2 under their belt, I was a bit skeptical when approaching this album. These guys have done such amazing things in the dance scene, it’s hard to top what has been produced but they have done it once again! This album, from start to finish, is a sleek, sexy yet very aggressive piece of electronic heaven. With such feature vocals by Emily Haines (Metric), Justin Warfield (She Wants Revenge) and Matisyahu it’s hard to see how this album could go wrong. Not to mention production by LMFAO who at the moment are doing big things in the electro scene as well as in the remix area. All I have to say is this album has it all for those who need a good electronic pick me up.