Del Marquis (Scissor Sisters guitarist) - Litter To Society

He may play for the Scissor Sisters, but trust me this release is much much different... Del Marquis throws down some dark, moody tracks in his solo release titled Litter To Society, and as much as I love SS, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this one...
It sounds more Depeche Mode'ish, incorporating a great use of horns I must add.
Check out what his myspace says about it... sums it up quite nicely:
"Sonically Litter to Society continues Del’s experimentation in blending emotional themes and a forward-thinking vision with a classic synth-soulpop palette that recalls pioneers of the sound such as The Human League, Tears for Fears and Mind Bomb-era The The, while delving into more experimental soundscapes."
- MYSPACE

Similar Artists: Tears For Fears, Depeche Mode, Human League, Mind Bomb, The The