The Gateway District - Some Days You Get The Thunder

EDITORS NOTE: SO I NEVER KNEW I HAD COMMENTS ON ANY ENTRIES ON HERE, APPARENTLY I DON'T GET THE NOTIFICATIONS, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO CORRECT MYSELF THANKS TO WHOEVER COMMENTED ON THIS POST, THEY ARE BOTH FEMALE SINGERS, NO MALE SINGER, AND I LOVE IT :) THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP COMMENTER :) :)

June 30th is the day of the pop punk super group releases apparently, because The Gateway District is hard to describe as anything but super! With members also from many other bands (including one from Dear Landlords ... see previous post) and Banner Pilot (Nate) as well as a mother fucking female singer that I can ACTUALLY STAND!! And I'll go further than that and say that I .... get this.... ACTUALLY LOVE HER VOICE!
whoa...
Black is white. Up is down.
Sarah likes a female vocalist.
She's fucking wicked, and plays guitar too, and the guy's vocals work so perfectly with hers that it just sounds fannnnnnnn-tastic.
Pumping out totally old school pop punk that will defy generations, with a splash of harmonica and packed full of great bass lines, Some Days You Get The Thunder will actually make you jizz your pants, just like that time you ate that grape....
Again, seriously take a listen if you like the bands below.
So good. Soy good.

Similar Artists: Dear Landlord, Young Offenders, Nervous Dogs, Rumspringer, Short Attention, Fake Problems