The Nervous Wreckords

Okay. I never thought I'd see the day when a band sounds like a club version of Bob Dylan, who is the love of my life and although I'm definitely not one of those groupie type bitches I would fuck him in a second, I don't care how old he is. He is my idol.
Trust me, the only time you will hear those slutty words come out of my mouth (or off my fingertips) is when my baby Bob is the topic.
I love him.

And now I am starting to love The Nervous Wreckords, whose style and vocals dive into Dylan-esque folky yet club-infused craziness, at least in their purevolume exclusive track called "When The Beat Comes Down Like A Storm" (listen to it here) and because of that song alone they have reserved a place in my heart.
The rest of their tracks range between Louis XIV and more recent Iggy Pop, it's dark yet dancy, indie yet clubby, upbeat yet bad ass.

Ch Ch Ch Check it.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.