Jay Z Motherfuckers!

I feel the need to give a huge shout out to Jay Z and his latest album Blueprint 3.
I know it's been out since September but the goddamn thing keeps growing on me, and every one of my friends (all two of them, haha kidding... why am I burning myself?) have nothing but raving reviews to say about it.
So for those of you who
a)haven't heard it
b)don't listen to "commercialized" rap
c)think he's a sell out because he married queen bitch Beyonce
I highly urge you to reconsider.

After 14 years on the scene he has yet to make an album that I haven't liked, and although some are definitely better than others this one has made it to the top of the list along with Reasonable Doubt and the ever-so-brilliant Black Album. Not to mention it far from taints the first two albums of the same name.
Featuring practically every best selling artist out there at the moment (Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, ETC) his always-conscious hip hop features the baddest beats that remain plain and simple and put the focal point on his flow, which is flawless, the timing which remains completely unique, and the message behind each song which I have yet to hear another rapper compete with.
My all-time favourite track on the album is "D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)" where he sings completely out of tune to prove he can do it better than douchebags like T-Pain because he has real talent, not just technology.
And he's a cocky son-of-a-bitch, and we all know how much I like cock, singing "I crushed Elvis and his blue suede shoes, made the Rolling Stones seem sweet as kool-aid too" or, my personal favourite line, "men lie, womene lie, numbers don't".

Eat shit T-Pain.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.