CMW: Dinosaur Bones

Dinosaur Bones @ Silver Dollar
www.myspace.com/dinosaurbonesband
Can something be mellow and dancy at the same time?
Dinosaur Bones is just that, mellow yet dancy rock with badass undertones that flirt with your desire to start grooving to the beat, and vocals that make you feel ridiculously embarrassed for even considering bustin' a move. They were a calm cool breeze through the heavy night that consisted of Songs From A Room and Still Life Still on either side of their set. Each member is a phenomenal musician, and if you're a sucker for keyboards this is the band for you. However, mixed between the bands that they were, they fell a little flat in my memories of the night… the huge crowd that formed in front of the stage for them would probably disagree with me though. Fact.



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.