CMW: Still Life Still

Still Life Still @ Silver Dollar
www.myspace.com/stilllifestill
Holy shit. On their myspace this band comes off super slow and maybe a little boring if I'm being honest, but duuude, you can't judge a band by it's myspace? They brought something dancier to the table, the upbeat factor made them infamous with the crowd as everybody sang, shouted, and fist pumped (no beating the beat here, sorry Jersey Shore) along. Christmas lights decorated the stage and immediately made me think we were in for something different. I did not expect what I saw come from these guys on stage, it was like this crazy off-timed dance party with tons of keyboard and tambourine, and the keyboardist even doubling up on the drums at one point. It was the most unexpected performance of the festival, and a thousand times better than I had imagined after hearing them online. Cool beans.



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.