MICLORDZ & SAUCE FUNKY FOR THE GOLD!

That's right folks, they won the Paragon Rock The House Hard II Battle of the Bands on Saturday at the Hard Rock Cafe.
And by WIN I mean KILLED IT!
No surprise considering the other bands, two of which I caught and two of which made me leave because they were THAT BAD.
Had they been good though MicLordz would have still taken it.
They knocked that shit out of the park.
You need to check them out here: www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic
Their performance was like an orgy of RHCP, RATM, RUN DMC and me... in the middle... full.

Don't bother listening to the other bands, but if you're curious who you should avoid this is the line up.
SMOKE SHOW 9:00 PM
LUCKY 13 9:40 PM
SWIFT 10:20 PM
RANDOM FAMILY 11:00 PM
MIC LORDZ & SAUCE FUNKY 11:40 PM
COLOUR OF EACH 12:20 AM

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.