CMW: Songs From A Room

Songs From A Room @ Silver Dollar
www.myspace.com/fromtheroom
Well spank my ass and call me "Charlie", it looks like we have two A's.
I fell instantly in love with this band. They came on hard and strong, like I would if I were a man. Not even half way through the first song they had already become my favourite band of the festival. Not even so far, but period. Sporting dual vocals between the guitarist and the drummer and with mass amounts of energy on limited stage space, they easily became "The Best Discovery of CMW 2010". Their myspace does NOTHING to justify the live performance either, I hope the short video I have does. The only bad thing I have to say about this band refers to the bassist and his armband tattoo… everything else about them was completely original despite the highly popular punk-infused rockNroll genre.



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.