Grand Scale/Del Asher/Organ Thieves @ Bovine Sex Club

Citizens of Toronto, particularly those over 19 and under 40, more importantly those with big gaping vaginas, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
I don't think you quite know what you've been missing every time Grand Scale plays and you aren't there.
Tonight, for example, they played a HYPE show at the Bovine for all you assholes who stayed home with your finger up your ass running your dildo batteries dry. or wet. whichever.
It was pretty killer.
There was cussin', strippin', bustin' (a move and/or nut) and there was EVEN a small cameo from both Bon Jovi and Robbie Williams.
Don't you just wish you had put your pants back on and come out to see it?
You should.
Check them at S.C.E.N.E. Fest on Sunday if you're lucky.

A band relatively known to the Bovine, Del Asher, played next and for all the facebook messages I've received about them playing here in Toronto from a fellow Cobourgnite in the band this was actually my first time seeing them.
And I dug it.
**Excuse the lack of details, I am not feeling too hot at the moment...more on this below**
You can check them out at S.C.E.N.E. Fest this Sunday too.

Organ Thieves ended the night but due to a fixed A/C at my office (had it stayed broken I would have had the day off tomorrow) and what I'm assuming was really rotten wine that I found in my fridge (I was fighting back the urge to throw up half the night and due to the turmoil in my stomach definitely wouldn't have been able to stay any longer than I did) I had to leave before they hit the stage.
Which was a shame, because the CMW show that I'm apparently semi-famous for bashing them (slightly) in actually changed my view on the band drastically afterwards and I was looking forward to seeing them again.
Luckily they too are playing S.C.E.N.E. Fest this weekend so I'll have a second chance to redeem myself by giving them a proper, unbias review so friends/fans of the band no longer want to ax me.
And I don't mean ax me a question.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.