Ohhhhh S.C.E.N.E. Fest....

You came and you went as of Sunday.
And I drank you away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E. Fest,
The sun was hot but the rain was just, like, completely gay,
But I smoked it away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E Fest...

First band I saw was Tonight Tonight,
Their set made me want to start a fight (a fight),
Watching the singer was truly frightening,
I don't fucking care even if they were super tight,
And nothing is rhyming,
Ohhhh S.C.E.N.E. Fest

You came and you went as of Sunday.
And I drank you away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E. Fest,
The sun was hot but the rain was just, like, completely gay,
But I smoked it away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E Fest...

Next came a band called the Poostones,
And they were shit.
The backs of their pants were totally blown,
And it made all the chicks grunt and moan.
To be honest... it kind of pwned.
Ohh S.C.E.N.E. Fest...

You came and you went as of Sunday.
And I drank you away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E. Fest,
The sun was hot but the rain was just, like, completely gay,
But I smoked it away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E Fest...

The rest of the day's kind of hazy,
We watched Isle of Thieves who drove me kind of crazy,
And by crazy I mean they were driving drunk through the city...
Shame on you... At least your set wasn't a pity
But I thought it was the Johnstones who were being all shitty, oh S.C.E.N.E. Fest

You came and you went as of Sunday.
And I drank you away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E. Fest,
The sun was hot but the rain was just, like, completely gay,
But I smoked it away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E Fest...

After this all I remember is chillin' near the car,
Listening to Lights tear our ears apart so the New Cities could repair the scars,
I think after this we made our way through the rain to the VIP bar,
And I realized one of the best things about S.C.E.N.E. was how close the bands are (were)
All there to play and party, and to fuck hot chicks, har har, oh S.C.E.N.E. Fest...

As my night came to an end I saw a few more bands,
Bastard Child Death Cult made the day, I need to have their cd in my fucking hands.
Then came Walk Off The Earth, with my boys in the poo pants,
Who rocked the shit out of the place leaving the stage to the fans desperate chants,
And last but not least Rebel Emergency made me weak, completely different than the last time I saw them, holy shit.
Oh S.C.E.N.E. Fest...

You came and you went as of Sunday.
And I drank you away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E. Fest,
The sun was hot but the rain was just, like, completely gay,
But I smoked it away, ohhh S.C.E.N.E Fest...

I'm Sarah, I do what Mandy wants.