Wow, Lights, Sometimes (as in right now) I hate you.


Dear Lights:
I’m sure you’re like the coolest chick ever, and listen to good music (despite playing crap) and you’re totally hot, even I’ll admit that, but PLEASE stay the fuck away from Rancid.
Your cover of “Fall Back Down” was seriously the gayest thing I’ve ever heard. It’s absolutely horrid what you transformed a once amazing track into.
I couldn’t even sing along with your version to make it somewhat bearable. And I worked at HMV for years singing along to shitty music to convince myself it wasn’t so bad because I have this unique ability to get into literally anything poppy… except for your stupid cover.
Go fuck yourself.
(I literally only mean this in regards to the cover. Other than that I have no beef, just respect, even if I'm not a fan of your originals.)

Listen to her butcher the song here: http://www.punknews.org/article/39142

I’m Sarah. I do what I want.