Awesome Music To Check Out!


Chris Wollard and The Ship Thieves
(Why is ‘thieves’ suddenly in every band name?)
www.punknews.org/bands/chriswollardandtheshipthieves
It’s the dude from Hot Water Music and The Draft with a new slower less threatening project that kicks just as much ass.
Now that I’ve heard it I don’t think I can live without it.

The Arteries
www.punknews.org/bands/thearteries
Hello wicked punk band, so pleased to have met you.
Sexy guitars pumping out not-so-expected melodies for those who love Dillinger Four/Pulley/The Vandals etc.

Less Than Jake
www.lessthanjake.com/
They put out this TV Theme Song EP which is actually pretty hilarious, includes Hungry Hungry Hippos, Animaniacs, ETC.
Viva la ska!

Bad Books
www.myspace.com/badbooksmusic
Gorgeous folky indie rock featuring Kevin Devine and Manchester Orchestra. Their self titled debut album comes out tomorrow.
BUY IT HERE FOR ONLY $2.99!

Gram Rabbit
www.myspace.com/gramrabbit
Electro Pop that you normally wouldn't hear me talking up but I can't get enough of this one... New album Miracles & Metaphors out TOMORROW!

Local H
www.myspace.com/localh
Also have an album out tomorrow.... they're like if The Offspring decided to make indie rock music as opposed to punk rock music. "California Songs" is an awesome track.

The Philistines Jr
www.myspace.com/thephilistinesjr
Tomorrow release as well... experimental pop music infused with heavy instrumentation... Loves it!

Ben Weaver
www.myspace.com/benweavermusic
Yet another new release, definitely worth a listen. Love his voice.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.