The Parlour Suite = Rainbows, Lollipops and Love.

The Parlour Suite are band of the week for a reason. If I wasn't so stuck to traditions I'd probably even make them band of the rest of 2010.
The husband & wife fronted folky pop duo (that description doesn't quite fit well with me) bear a striking resemblance to earlier Neko Case, especially with the slight surf country twang the music holds. Their 4 song Welcome To The Garden Party EP is so good yet so short that I feel like I'm trapped in Groundhog Day trying desperately to get to know the band before my time is up and I have to start it all over again.
RIght now I'm on about my 5th run through and it's only proving to turn me on to it 3.7 times more with each listen.
If I had to sum it up in a picture it would look like this:


I'm Sarah. I do what I want.