S 's of the D 's Weekend Edition!

Once again I am foreshadowing not doing the S of the D over the weekend - I'm going SNOWBOARDING FINALLY... sorry, super excited - so why not do them now.

Today's song is by Republic of Wolves off of their new EP The Cartographer which is freakin' awesome. It's kind of pissing me off right now because I only have one working earbud for headphones and the song is SO GOOD to hear fully, and SUCH A COCK TEASE to only hear half.

Don't take your both-ear headphones for granted, enjoy this song with them.

SONG OF THE DAY (FRIDAY):
The Republic of Wolves - "The Dead Men Stood Together"

Fuck jokes.
Here are the S of the D's for Sat and Sun, boringz stylez.

SONG OF THE DAY (SATURDAY):
Mad Caddies - "Leavin'"

Mad Caddies = My favourite band for so long. They. Fucking. Rule.
Still one of my throwback favourites.

SONG OF THE DAY (SUNDAY):
Inspector Gadget Theme Song

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.