Song of the Day: Weekend Edition!

Not quite sure what it is about this song by The Cave Singers but listening to it makes me want to get dirrrrty, like roll-in-the-mud dirty. It's so good I'd let it S my D any day. I mean, be the S of my D....
SONG OF THE DAY (FRIDAY):
The Cave Singers - "Dancing On Our Graves"

As much as I FUCKING HATE PITCHFORK I must link them right now because they are featuring the new I'm From Barcelona single and it's pretty great. On a scale of flaccid to boner I have an erection.
SONG OF THE DAY (SATURDAY):
I'm From Barcelona - "Get In Line"

Okay, it should come as no surprise that I like Middle Brother... Dawes + Deer Tick + Delta Spirit... nuff said. They only have one song up on their Myspace right now off the album they plan to put out sometime relatively soon... CANNOT WAIT.
SONG OF THE DAY (SUNDAY):
Middle Brother - "Me Me Me"

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.