Song of the Day: Weekend n Shit!!

Fuck yeah it's Friday!

This first song is keeping my mood up while I wait for this damn work day to be over. It's super fun and cute and awesome and shit. And of course it's kind of country, since that's all I've been listening to lately. The artist is Cory Branan and he is a constant boner encourager with every song he releases.

SONG OF THE DAY: FRIDAY
Cory Branan - "Jolene"

Saturday's song is something a friend showed me last night, you may remember them from such movies as Prince's Purple Rain... The Time. I watched their super old performance on SNL and it's probably the coolest thing ever. Check it.

SONG OF THE DAY: SATURDAY
The Time - "Jerk Out"

Annnnd last but not least is a song by Ima Robot that I'm totally gay for. That's pretty much all that needs to be said. It rocks.

SONG OF THE DAY: SUNDAY
Ima Robot - "Creeps Me Out"

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.