Songs of the Next 3 Days!

Let's be honest here, yes I managed to remember this new S of the D thing I'm doing every day so far this week, but there is NO way that I will get around to it on the weekend if I tried, so instead I'll just stock up now and post Sat & Sun's songs too.

Today's song is by Deer Tick, who are my sometimes forgotten favourite band. Honestly one of the best shows I have EVER seen. This song is great, and only one of their many many many awesome songs off this one album alone.

SONG OF FRIDAY:
Deer Tick - "Not So Dense"

Saturday's S of the D is by Fake Problems. This is a song of their new album that if you read this blog you'd know that I wasn't the biggest fan at first, but when I saw them live at Sneaks this new song stuck out above the rest. For some reason it's on my Ipod under 'Rancid'... nuhuh. It ain't THAT good Ipod, you dumb whore you.

SONG OF SATURDAY:
Fake Problems - "Soulless"

And Sunday's S of the D is by Fitz & The Tantrums, because it's super catchy and I hear it at work all the time and forget to listen to it when I leave.

SONG OF SUNDAY:
Fitz & The Tantrums - "Moneygrabber"

Happy Weekend Everybody!

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.