Taylor Swift, but with balls. (literally)

On the album cover he looks like such a prepubescent little boy but as soon as you hear Skyler's deep country voice it’s like a cock slap to the ear like WHOAAA.
I did not expect to enjoy his 5 track EP Long Gone as much as I did, described as a male Taylor Swift (tots fitting) it has a much more mature, adult as opposed to high school, feeling to it.
Easy on the cheese, heavy on the country.
Hello. And now I'm turning into 'ol pervert McGee here as I hit repeat on "Any Stupid Thing" and get a little too excited over his precious vocals and lyrics each time.
New guilty pleasure?
I think yes.
Catchy, endearing, and actually GOOD.
I love it.
Now, I wonder if he'll end up dating Reece Witherspoon... or more realistically doing a duet with T-Swift.
!!!

LISTEN HERE!

***NOTE: A MAN BY THE NAME OF JOHN MULLETT PLAYS FIDDLE/KEYBOARD/GUITAR AND SINGS BACK UP FOR SKYLER. THIS ALBUM IS THAT MUCH COOLER NOW.***

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.