Song of the Day: Monday January 31st/Tuesday February 1st, 2011

Oopsies!
Looks like I was suffering from a bad case of the 'forgots' when it came to yesterday's (and kind of today's) S of the D.

Guess I'll have to double down it today.

My roommate played this song for us last night saying it was the laziest singer ever, and he's right. And I love it. And how could I not considering it's Old Crow Medicine Show. It may be slurred, but it's so addicting that you just can't help but slur along with it. Drink up!

SONG OF THE DAY: MONDAY
Old Crow Medicine Show - "CC Rider"

ANNNNND we also watched Trey Parker and Matt Stone's Time Warped last night as well, and so I decided that today's S of the D will be a bit different... Check it out.

SONG OF THE DAY: TUESDAY
Trey Parker - "Yepper"

Hahahahahahaha. So awesome.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.