Song of the Day: THE WEEKEND!

All Strike Anywhere. All weekend.

I ALMOST forgot about how much I can’t live without Strike Anywhere when my computer crashed and I was too lazy to re-add their older albums onto it afterwards. Luckily I had their 2009 album purchased on Itunes so it automatically added it, and last night I literally sat in bed long into the wee hours of the morning just listening the throbbing hard on that is Iron Front.
I mean, I couldn’t even give it a score on the bonometer because they are on a whole other level. If my boner could get a boner, that would be where Strike Anywhere measure up.

SONG OF THE DAY: FRIDAY
Strike Anywhere - Spectacular

SONG OF THE DAY: SATURDAY
Strike Anywhere - The Crossing

SONG OF THE DAY: SUNDAY
Strike Anywhere - Omega Footprint

I'm Sarah. I love Strike Anywhere.