Fallstar: A Review for the Godz!

Fallstar is a hardcore band from Portland, OR...
*ahem*
For some reason I am having one helluva time intro'ing this review so I'm just going to dive right into it instead:

I like the creepy sinister not-super-low growling, it sounds really evil and uncomfortable it's amazing.
I like the dudes singing voice.
I'm not HUGE into the growling.
I'm not HUGE into the 'do do do' like breakdowns... or should I say throwdowns. Yuck!

Either I'm starting to gain a conscience (yeah right) or I don't think they're absolutely terrible... for instance instead of saying something like I find them repetitive I'll call them consistent instead... I just honestly can't see myself listening to them again.. for me this type of hardcore music had a lot more appeal when I was in high school and now I just feel too old for it. Give me hardcore, give me punk rock, but please please hold the floor punching crap.

That said, the preachy god loving lyrics alone are enough for me to delete the album from my computer and memory as soon as I finish this review regardless.

Sorry guys.. Alanis Morissette is the ONLY god I care to hear about.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.