Junos Junos Junos!

Yes I watched the Juno awards.
So what, I love Neil Young.

I made notes, and planned on fully writing something but now I'm baked and lazy so I'm just going to post them as is.
Sorry for the caps, I work in them. :P
Wow, Drake can actually sing.

DWW … pick one song ?
SO FUCKING AWESOME TO GET TO OPEN THE JUNOS
SO MUCH ENERGY, MISS SEEING THEM.

MADE ME FEEL VERY PATRIOTIC FOR CANADA… REPRESENT…

DEADMAUS AND BUCK 65 … LOVE THAT THEY WERE THERE… LOVE LOVE LOVE BUCK 65

HAPPY FOR ARCADE FIRE, EVEN THOUGH I THINK THIS ALBUM IS NOT THAT GREAT, BUT I HATE HATE HATE SEEING/HEARING THEM ON STAGE ACCEPTING AWARDS THEY MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE … THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT IT’S LIKE THE IT’S ALWAYS SUNNY EPISODE WHERE THE MCPOYLES ARE LEAVING THE CAMPER

I SERIOUSLY LOVE SARAH MCLACHLAN, THAT VOICE HAS NOT WAVERED IN THE LAST 10 YEARS… SO BEAUTIFUL… SHE’S GORGEOUS TOO <3

Hedley… blarg… realized that had I been 10 years younger I would love the music of this song… until the chorus hits and I throw up in my mouth every time… the rest of it is great build up though and pretty… I just can’t stand to see jake’s face it grosses me out

WHO DOESN’T LOVE SHANIA TWAIN … REALLY.
CONGRATS GURRRRL

DALLAS GREEN DOING NEIL YOUNG… PLEASE SOMEBODY STAB ME IN MY MY EARS IT WILL HURT LESS THAN THIS.

CONGRATS TO SAID THE WHALE, SHAD, CARIBOU, DEADMAUS,

WISH BILLY TALENT WOULD NOT BE AROUND ANYMORE OR AKNOWLEDGED
OH THEY ARE HERE FOR A GOOD CAUSE… I GUESS I’LL ALLOW IT

DESPISE DESPISE DESPISE EMILY HAINES SO MUCH

OH NO AM I ENJOYING BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE :S OI

FUCK YES NEIL YOUNG.

So sick of arcade fire, but happy for them, just terribly sick of them

Got so so so happy for neil young… awwwwwwwww yay!!!!! RESPECT !!!

HEY CHROMEO… INTO IT…
ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMANCES OF THE NIGHT

GLAD ARCADE FIRE WON OVER JUSTIN BIEBER, BUT LIKE… DON’T THINK THE SUBURBS DESERVED ALL THIS ATTENTION.

The End.