Everything I know about the blues I learned from you.

So here I am putting off all the actual reviews I've been asked to write and listening instead to all the new streams on punknews.org.

Bad idea jeans... I just found the band Daybreaker and now I can't stop listening to them. I really shouldn't distract myself so much, damn procrastination!

There is something just so intriguing about this band though, they've got something more to them than most bands I heard on the site today.
It's like punk rock meets country/folk meets straight up 90's style rock music. ??? Maybe?

LISTEN TO THEM HERE

I love the vocals especially.

AND also there is this other band who caught my ear/eye/vag on punknews right now called By Surprise... they're somewhat typical indie (wannabepunk) rock, but kinda cool... cool enough to further distract me anyway.

LISTEN TO THEM HERE

I'm Sarah. I need to get back to real work...