This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.

I received a copy of the debut album from the band Fa Fa Fa (straight out of Reno, Nevada... Reno 911 anyone?!) with a sweet little note attached to it from the singer, so I was pleased when I liked the band instantly and wasn't going to have to talk shit.
(I do have a conscience, I just don't listen to it normally.)
Fa Fa Fa are a psychedelic indie rock jam band aka the next Talking Heads. Hence the name, derived from the TH song "Psycho Killer" which I LOVE.

They also remind me of a combination of two Toronto bands (perhaps it's because of their Canadian producer, Howard Bilerman)... Bravestation and Heartbeat Hotel molded into one.
Me likey.
And if the Talking Heads/Canadian sound isn't enough, the first track on their album actually borrows lines from the T.S. Eliot poem "The Hollow Men", which might be my favourite poem.. not that I'm a huge poetry fanatic or anything.
Anyway it's a great album, and you can listen to it for FREE right hurr!
Latest tracks by fafafamusic

Track number 6 is especially kickass, FYI.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.