To further my previous post...

Even though you'll read this first since that's how the page is set up... blarg!
After mentioning Matt Skiba and Kevin Seconds I rediscovered their split CD and how seXXXy it is.
Like this song:

And this one:

c7777777777777
(^^^that typo happened because I'm fat and dropped a bunch of chocolate chips on my computer... I don't know why I'm choosing to leave it in and tell you about it instead of just erasing it)

And I also mentioned Kevin Devine below, so at the risk of unleashing my emo all over your face I'm going to admit how much I love this song... it references baseball, suck it.

I just realized in this version he breaks into Brand New lyrics near the end (love that song) and I don't remember that from the other versions I've heard.

Huh!

I'm Sarah, I do what I want.