Kindlewood, Kindlewood, Kindlewood!!

I have to apologize.
I've been having MAJOR writers block lately.
I don't know how people do it... write about one thing (ex. music) for years and years and years and still have something unique to say about each new record.
I've been doing this site for a long time now, so it seems, 3 years? 4 years? something like that, and I can't think of a goddamn thing to say about anything anymore. Aside from 'I like this'.
Live shows are easy, live shows are all different and I can pinpoint everything I like and dislike about a performance when I'm watching it.
Albums aren't the same. All you have to go on for a description and accurate review is the way it sounds, nothing else. And, well, everything either sounds good or bad to me now, there is no in between... no specifics.

Take Kindlewood for example.
I like them, I really really like them, but I have nothing to say about their Desiderium album besides that, and a few adjectives
- pretty
- haunting
- gorgeous

What more do you want from me!!?
Maybe a link to the site so you can listen yourself, for free!?
Here it is!

Album art for Desiderium | Design by Ryan James 40www.ryanrjames.com41 | Artwork by Kate Greenaway 40Public Domain41

It really is a fantastic album. It makes me happy when I listen to it, and has a way to put you at peace. I suggest listening to it first thing in the morning on a sunny day. MmmMmmMmMmMmMmMmmmm.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.