Update! Update! Update!

Well, it's been a while eh.
I have been cursed with a case of the lazy's lately, and the sun shining + nice weather ain't helpin'.
But I do what I want, and lately updating my site falls under things I don't want, so fuck it.
I don't even want to write what I'm writing right now (whoa..) but I feel obligated.

First things first. Dear Landlord are playing tonight at Parts & Labour in Toronto, and for that I am beyond stoked. AND I will be reviewing it... so y'all come back now ya hear!

Next up, my birthday BONE-anza is coming up this Friday at The Bovine in Toronto with 3 good pals Bad Teen Ensemble, Stuck on Planet Earth and Careers in Science. I can't wait, and I really hope to see some of you guys there. These bands rock.


And to top this all off, I have a couple of new obsessions to share with you.
The most important being The Holy Mess who I saw perform at Sneaky Dee's with Junior Battes this past weekend and OH MY GOD. They fucking rock. New favourite band right thurr...
Check them out here!

Another obsession as of late would be The Felice Brothers... Bob Dylan-esque with horns and lots of strings and more than a dab of country... mmm.


I'm Sarah. That'll do pig, that'll do.