All 90's.

Wow. So I fucking love this site 8tracks.com. It's the best thing to happen to me at work since ever. You can just pick any random keywords for what kind of music you're looking for and BAM they'll give you your choice of playlist.
Obviously I chose 1990's as my keyword, and this is what came up. It's already amazing me. All the songs you loved but forgot about, and a bunch of wicked songs you never heard. Brilliant!


Here's the playlist I've heard so far:
How Bizarre - OMC
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Real World - Matchbox Twenty
Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
Torn Natalie - Imbruglia
She's So High - Tal Bachman
Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
Inside Out - Eve 6
All For You - Sister Hazel
Closing Time - Semisonic
Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me for Me) - Blessid Union of Souls (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Roll To Me - Del Amitri
Absolutely (Story Of A Girl) - Nine Days
Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
Shimmer - Fuel

I can't pee because there hasn't a break in great songs. fuck. I just drank a lot of coffee too. *screwed*

Enjoy!

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.