Ambisonic / Low Level Flight / Bear Hands

I'm dead lazy, so I'm just posting my notes from Tuesday's FREE music night at the Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto.

Ambisonic
- Totally not my thing usually but I smoked a bit'o'weed and loved it
- Great beats, great guitar work, live drum driven ambient / indian style rock
- Couldn't really see the screens but I'm easily distracted so that's good
- 2 guys make the stage sound so full - 3 guys? I see another head! Definitely 3
guys.
- If only I were on shrooms.. Or ecstasy
- No vocals? No problem!
- Drums make me wanna move, so good
- Big crowd for so early!!
- Love when the real guitar is in songs
- Wailed on the drums at the end of set, amazing.

CHECK THEM OUT HERE!

Low Level Flight
- My mom would be jealous right now, she loves Ryan Malcolm
- Not a big fan of him as front man, too over the top and trying for the music,
really wants to be singled out as a good singer still instead of actually being
part of the band and music, seems pretty cocky and doesn't fit
- Musically they were better than I ever imagined
- Bassist should be the front man, looks like he wants to be
- Love the rest of band aside from ex Can Idol

CHECK THEM OUT HERE!

Bear Hands
- So fucking good
- Danceable in all the right ways
- Super fun indie rock
- Dual drumming at times but with shakers
- Hadn't heard of them prior but they blew me away
- Dedicated song to Dinosaur Bones who were rocking out front of stage
- quote: "this is a secret show, were actually phish" = funneh.

CHECK THEM OUT HERE!

I'm Sarah. I don't do much, but I do what I want at least.