If you like Sufjan Stevens or The Weeknd...

I present to you Ill Weeknd by Bobby James.
I know it's not the weekend yet, but come Saturday I want you to wake up, grab a beer (it's the weekend, AM drinking is necessary), grab your sunglasses, find a sunny place outside to sit and CRANK THIS ALBUM.

I can't wait for Saturday so I can hear the album in the sun, when it was intended to be heard. Right now I sit in a dark corner of an office dreaming of sunlight and beer and yet still thoroughly enjoying each track. I love Sufjan Stevens, and now that I'm hearing this I think I need to give The Weeknd a serious chance. The samples are done flawlessly, forming a hole new identity that is Bobby James. I know nothing about this guy, but I love him just the same. Brilliant idea, done brilliantly. Bravo!
My favourite track is "John Wayne Gacy Jr. (Killed This Beat)" both for sound and genius song title.
If you're one with Frank Costanza and forever craving SERENITY NOW, I think I've found it for you in Ill Weeknd.



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.