CHILDISH GAMBINO, The Joke's On WHO? + Raz Fresco, The Next Big Thing.

First of all IS CHILDISH GAMBINO A JOKE?
I don't get it.
He's a comedian. He's not retarded. Yet.... his music...
My bf and I are certain that he's pulling everyone's legs, yanking their chains, tugging on their dicks... however, not a single person I have talked to about this agrees.
I think maybe they just don't get/appreciate Danny Glover's true humour enough to understand the JOKE OF ALL JOKES which is his "serious" rap career.
OR Maybe we give him too much credit based on his character in Community, and maybe in real life he just IS as lame and dumb as his rap persona makes him appear (okay okay so I know that he's got a million die hard Lil Wayne/Drake loving fans who think he's the hottest shit to hit the commercial hip hop toilet since, well, Drake and Lil Wayne, but they're all retarded anyway so their opinions are nul) BUT COME ON.
He can't be serious, he just can't be, I stand by the fact that he's way too smart for that, and that he's just a comedic genius proving how stupid this style of music (DRAKE) is and how easy it is to spit rhymes that make no sense and get popular.

Here are 10 of the MANY lines that I believe back me up.
1. And my clique make that dinero, so it's time to meet the fuckers (this reasoning is suffice..)

2. Are there Asian girls here? Minority Report ('here' is def not China, or Japan, or Thailand, or Korea... ETC ETC ETC)

3. I got some pussy that was insane, so insane, it's an enemy of Batman (this screams Community)

4. It's Monster shit, you dude's are the opposite of Lochnesses (what IS the opposite of Lochness..es...? A REGULAR FISH? TUNA?)

5. Respond to this, we can squash the beef right now like sausages (I would have gone with hamburgers but okay)

6. So she don't get embarrassed, my dick is made of carrots (say what?)

7. In the back of the bush, like Gavin Rossdale's drummer (hahahahaha clever)

8. Took the G out your waffle, all you got left is your ego (huh?)

9. An elephant never forgets, so my dick remembers everything (brainz)

10. clique should be cancelled, Freaks and Geeks (OH SNAP)
FYI: THOSE ALL COME FROM ONE FRIGGIN SONG. COME ON!


ANYHOO
On to some rappers with real potential.
Raz Fresco is a Toronto MC/Producer that's rocking the shit out of the whole Odd Future style without all the bullshit media hype games, and at only 15 too. My buddy showed me a few of his videos the other day and it's quite obvious that he's going to be huge. Just wait for it.

Check it out.



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.