CAPS IN HATS. A GRANDIOSE START TO 2012.

CAPS ARE BACK, IN FACT, THEY'RE WEARING HATS, JUST KIDDING, THAT'S A RAP, NO IT AIN'T, WELCOME BACK, CAPS!

AHEM.
UNLIKE MY PREVIOUS END-OF-2011 SUPER BORING NO EFFORT POST THIS TIME I WILL USE CAPS AND ONLY CAPS, BECAUSE THEY'RE BACK, FROM VACATION.... SOME IN HATS... SOME LIKE CATS... STANDING ON MATS... LIKE I SAID, I'M USING CAPS! THEY'RE BACK!

ALONG WITH WHATEVER IS LEFT OF MY BRAIN, AND SOME SMALL WILL POWER TO WRITE ABOUT MUSSACK AGAINS.
LAST YEAR I GOT SUCKED IN TO THE PR WORLD OF HUNDREDS OF EMAILS A DAY AND CONSTANT BADGERING FOR REVIEWS AND ATTENTION TOWARDS TOO MANY TERRIBLE BANDS AND TO BE HONEST IT RUINED MY LUST FOR WRITING. THANKS A LOT JERKS.
OKAY, SO YOU'RE JUST DOING YOUR JOB, THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS ISN'T MY JOB... IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN HOBBY, BUT I BECAME A YES MAN ON MY OWN ACCORD...AND IF JIM CARREY TAUGHT ME ANYTHING IT'S 1. TREAT ANIMALS WITH RESPECT 2. LYING IS BAD, AND 3. SAYING YES TO EVERYTHING FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR RESULTS IN HUMOUR BUT NOT NECESSARILY HAPPINESS.

SO NO MORE SARAH THE YES MAN, NOW IT'S BACK TO SARAH THE FUCK YOU MANNN, I DO WHAT I WANT.

WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW IS TO TYPE ALL IN CAPS, WATCH POWER RANGERS, AND TO TELL Y'ALL ABOUT A BROAD WHO GOES BY TITIYO WHO IS APPARENTLY EAGLE-EYE CHERRY'S STEPSISTER.... WEIRD, BECAUSE I ALWAYS BELIEVED EAGLE-EYE CHERRY WAS A BAND NOT A PERSON? HUH. ANYWAY, SHE'S BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS, WON 4 GRAMMIS, AND IS APPARENTLY BACK WITH AN EP CALLED HIDDEN DESPITE THE EP BEING LISTED ON HER WIKI WITH A 2008 RELEASE DATE *CONFUZZLED*.
WELL, REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT CAME OUT I REALLY LIKE IT. SHE REMINDS ME OF A BLEND OF PORTISHEAD AND SOME FLORENCE & THE MACHINE FEEL... CREATING THE PERFECT SOULFUL ELECTRO-POP SMOOTHIE THAT YOUR EARS WILL DEVOUR AFTER ALL THIS HOLIDAY MUSIC THEY HAD TO ENDURE *COUGH*JUSTINBIEBERCHRISTMASALBUM*UNCOUGH*.


EAR-EAT-AWAYYYY!!!!


I'M SARAH, I DO WHAT I WANT FOR REALZ NOW, AGAIN.