The Hextalls Give My Heart A Giant Fucking Boner

SO, I finally opened my ear eyes wide enough to realize that The Hextalls have MORE THAN ONE ALBUM! It only took somebody saying 'hey they have more than one album you know' for me to realize they have MORE THAN ONE ALBUM!
The link to it is clearly displayed on the page that I visit daily to hear what I thought was the only album. 
A headless chicken could have located it sooner.. by accident. 
Basically it has now taken over my life. 
For one, I wasted almost the entire length of the album in the shower this evening. 
I. Hate. Showers. 
Not only do they require standing for a period of time, but the showers themselves are often riddled with those 8 (and 6) legged freaks of nature. 
Daddy Long Legs.
Three words which, alone, mean nothing sinister, but together become like 8 nails dragging themselves over a chalkboard... and through your hair... up your bum... in your mouth... excuse me while I scream and shutter. 
So yeah, the want to hear more kept me in a place where I could listen without distraction. 
And now I could be playing video games on my super new PS3 that I think about every minute I'm not home, yet instead of playing Castle Crashers I'm listening to the song "Castle Crashers" . 

I swear on Yoda's grave - although, technically he doesn't have a grave because his body wasn't buried, it ceased to exist and he became one with The Force... so by Yoda's grave I mean I swear on The Force - that if I were composed of music, these 17 songs would make up ME. They talk about farting, burping, video games... Pacman, Castle Crashers, Xbox, parents being into Shania Twain... makes 90's references while talking sports... RANGER DANGER!

1. WHAT CREEPS!
I would have probably gone with the baseball guy. :S

So, to recap.
Sarah and The Hextalls both love: video games, 90's references, farting, burping, saying things like 'gives my heart a giant fucking boner', Shania Twain, and so on.

I'm Sarah. I believe we're done here.