"I am standing here beside myself" (Short Circuit, 1986)

Short Circuit...what a great movie!

What a cute little pervert!

What's my point here?
Oh right.
Beside Myself have a full length now.


It's pretty awesome.
You may remember my review of their EP.... and if you don't, don't worry because I'm about to quote myself!
The first is by a band called Beside Myself from California. They're this alt-rock-punk outfit and their vocals are my all-time favourite. Each voice has that punk rock edge to it that tweaks my heart with each drawn out line. Instrumentally everything about the band makes me happy too, especially the punky bass. If you've heard of The Regime, or read about them on this 'ol thang, you'll probably like this new band with a couple of The Regime members. The two bands definitely vary in sound a bit but as far as the boner scale goes they're both full on stiffys. The only negative thing I have to say is this EP is WAY too short. Can't wait for more! 
I'm pretty awesome.

Anyway, my wish for more has come true. and now there is absolutely no negatives about this band/album.

So you should just listen to it and I'll shut up already.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.