Listen to ME and Listen to Them!

I'm sporting my bossy pants this Monday morning.
They're pretty comfortable, a little stiff and tight in the crotch area, but a great fit in the butt.
Since I'm wearing them I feel I need to tell you what you should be listening to today.
So listen up, jerks, and discover a something or few.

THE WANDERING BIRDS
This band is a folk-pop orgy of the ears.


VOLCANOES
Swapping my bossy pants for my dance pants for this one... drum and bass noise rock along the lines of DFA1979. Reminds me of tornado farts, except they don't stank.


SUMMER PEOPLE
It's summer. You're people. You do the math. HINT: It ='s you listening to this album.


STUYVESANT
Rockin', bass-EEEE, almost punk rock.


THE STEVE ADAMYK BAND
For fans of things that make boners, things that are 'the tits', and everything between. Fun, quasi-surfy pop punk that reminds me of Chixdiggit and all them types.


MANCHESTER ORCHESTRA
They don't have music for me to embed so they suck. But the music is great. Take my word for it *moons you with bossy pants*
http://www.themanchesterorchestra.com/ca/music/mean-everything-nothing


MORE TO COME.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.