NXNE DAY #1: Sacred Balance @ El Mocambo (downstairs)

BLARGFART!
I don't know what happened here. I am thinking that the excessive amount of liquor pumping through my veins at the time is to blame, but I absolutely could not pay attention to Sacred Balance when they hit the stage at El Mocambo on Wednesday of NXNE.
To be fair, it was late in the night and I had already seen 4 bands and probably had double that in drinks. And those drinks themselves were doubles.
And I had relocated to the back of the venue - by the bar, obviously - and met up with some people from work who were most definitely not paying attention to the stage.
BUT I was trying. I really was. I had made note of the band when I first heard them on the NXNE site and fell in love with their bandcamp.



Somehow the live performance just did NOT compete with what I heard online for them.
WAS IT JUST ME?
SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT WENT WRONG!!!
It must have been me. I'm listening to their bandcamp now and loving it again.
BLASTED LIQUOR! Look what you do to me.
Still, check them out. Maybe limit yourself to singles if you see them live.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.