NXNE DAY #2: Oprahs Rabies Babies (aka The Lava and Ash) @ Annex Live

"We're Blink 182" ........ "FART!"

I almost don't feel like it's necessary to write anything else for this review.
Hilarious banter as such is basically enough for me to want to go see this band, and it SHOULD be enough for you... if you like jokes that is.
Oprahs Rabies Babies (or otherwise known as The Lava and Ash) performed at Annex Live on Thursday and despite the small crowd - I don't think many people are used to going to shows at this venue yet, and the set time was listed as 3 hours and 45 minutes later than it ended up being - pretty much curb stomped the face off of NXNE.
Blood, sweat and bone(rs) were metaphorically splattered all over stage during the performance, and it was the best rockmunition to get me going for the rest of the night.
I have a video that is much shittier than I had hoped it would be, but I may be able to salvage some of it yet. In the meantime, check out some terrible pictureseses. (my crappy camera apologizes).

MORE PICTURES: https://www.facebook.com/MusicSheBlogged












CHECK OUT THE BAND HERE

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.