Apollo Cobra - Motherland

I AM HOOKED ON THIS APOLLO COBRA ALBUM.
Picture this: Fujiya & Miyagi and Hot Chip are having a dance off, and Gerry Rafferty's ghost flies in with his sax and just starts wailing, interrupting the dance off so that everybody just starts moving together instead of competing. DANCE TRUCE.
THAT is what Motherland reminds me of.
It's fucking phenomenal.
I have mastered the seat tit dance, where I just throw my chest around from side to side and up and down in unison with the drums so that I can dance at my desk at work.
Some day I'll make a YouTube video of it, but for now just picture tits bouncing.
This album is as great as bouncing tits.
This album makes tits bounce.
This album IS the tits.
HARD ONES. ( >)( >)
Basically this album is Baywatch.

LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD FREE TRACKS HERE!

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.