Craig Wedren - BABY - Baby

So. Craig Wedren is Baby. And his upcoming release is called Baby. But it's not a NEW release, it came out in 2004 and he's just re-releasing it. He has a song featured on the upcoming DVD release of David Wain's Wanderlust, which Craig/Baby scored. 
Do you follow? 
I love David Wain and for that reason alone I listened to the album. It's got this summery punky disco 90's sound that kind of reminds me of Head Automatica in some tracks and Len in others.
To be honest it's exactly what I would have loved back in 2004. In 2012 I like it, but I don't love it. 

The times, they have a'changed. 
Still, I can see this album getting mighty popular, again, so you might as well download this free song so you can be hip and cool and in the know when people start to talk about it. 

mp3: BABY - "Giddyup" 




I'm Sarah. I do what I want.