Teen Violence IS the answer.

Like this song?

Are you incapable of getting sick of it, like I am?
Do you love every cover, especially the Me First and the Gimme Gimme's punktastic version?
Do you wish that you were part of the scene when this style of music was booming?

If you answered yes to any or all or some or most of these pointless questions or even just answered at all then this review is for YOU!

So is the band Teen Violence. For fans of surf pop indie punk rock of any era, but mostly the era of Richard Simmons.

I grew up with my mom Sweatin' To The Oldies so songs like "My Boyfriend's Back", "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" and "Big Girls Don't Cry" are what molded my musical tastes of today.
When I hear band now that sounds like this it's enough to make me THIS happy:





















Pearl necklace included in that statement.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.