The Motorleague, a motor league of their own!

If Ian Blurton of C'Mon produces a record you don't need to hear it to know it's good.
The Motorleague unquestionably live up to that assumption... but are somehow able to go above and beyond it.
I mean, I knew the album would be amazing because of IB.. but it's way more amazing than I dreamed.
I guess that means the band themselves are as phenomenal as their producer!
They sound like a blend of all my old punk favourites but not too much like one in particular, which gives them a uniqueness to their punk sound while still being AWESOME and old school. Well, late 90's early 2000's old school that is.

www.facebook.com/themotorleague

Not only do they fucking rock music-wise, but nice-guy-wise too.
They're raising money for Cystic Fibrosis Canada!


I'm Sarah. I do what I want.