No Wonder We're So Vulgar!

It's really funny to think back to the 90's/2000's and the songs I sang along to verrrry loudly in my bedroom while my parents cooked dinner right below me. I don't think I even knew what it meant back then, or I was just too dumb to think about it. Naive? I did grow up in the country...
I obviously knew songs like A.D.I.D.A.S. by KoRn were about sex, it just had to be said like 50 times over.
The more classy ones I can understand not really getting so young... like "I Touch Myself", "How Many Licks", "Liquid Dreams" and "Da Dip"... those were pretty discrete right? I mean, I still don't really know if "Da Dip" was actually about dancing.

(okay, I'm sure it's about dancing... I just really like the song and wanted to mention it... and I'm just scarred enough to know anything is possible with those lyrics)
What were our parents thinking? I mean, they expected this type of language from 'that gosh darn rap music' but weren't these mix 99.9 hits? MuchMusic?
MTV... wouldn't surprise me. it loves pregnancy.

I literally would screeeeaam this song on repeat in my old and not at all sound proof house every day... (please don't judge me)

yikes. sorry ma & pa

and this was a huuuuge hit at school:


this one at dances... IT'S ABOUT DANCING BONERSSSS, come on authority!!!

"I wonder if she can tell I'm hard right now, hm" ... the way he says it is so Family Matters, as if it's rated TGIF..

I had this album. (you're judging me aren't you?) and purposely learned EVERY WORD TO THIS SONG so I could sing along. NEVER did I realize what I was saying.


did the same with this gem:


and finally, but not lastly, our parents worst nightmare.




Then there's DJ Assault. Only including him based on the hilarity. I saw him DJ once in Toronto... jealous?




*sorry for all the stupid ad's attaching themselves like leeches to my words. I don't know why it's happening or how to stop it. WAH*

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.